Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bon Voyage, Brother. I'm Gonna Miss You So...

Tonight I'm staying at my cousin's house named Rifky. This time is different from usual nights. Why? Because tomorrow he'll move to Batam and will stay there onwards.


Really sad, yes. I suddenly remembered how much time we spent together. From he was a baby, we've grown up together until now. That's why we're both extremely compact, although we're different in characters and ways of thinking.


And today, he'll leave me. This is our first time separated so far for a long time. It's very sad to remembering how he had to leave all the achievements and dreams that he has made until this day. And he must face a new life and start from beginning all over again.

But maybe it was already the plan of God. And I believe, although we had to separated but we can keep the spirit to reach all the dreams and our goal with our own ways.

Bon voyage, brother. See you soon. I'm gonna miss you so...

 He's coquettish, I'm tomboy. But we're both narcissistis

Many people said the we both have the same eyebrows. Don't you think so?

0 comment:

Post a Comment