Thursday, February 17, 2011

Where Are You, Inspiration?

Okay, I've started rarely write lately.

The first reason maybe because I'm so busy with my activities everyday, from go to college until do my part-time job in the evening, so sometimes I when come home I feel very sleepy and tired and not in the mood again for taking the time to write because it feels like want to go to bed better.

The second reason is because I'm less of inspired. Back again to the first reason, my activities requires me to focus on deadlines and it make me fell so busy and I don't have more free time to sit down and look for inspiration for my writing because I was busy thinking about something else.

The third reason is I often spent my time with two useless things: sleep and play twitter! Oh no, I am aware this is very a wasting time and not a productive activity, but I can't take myself to do that. Yes, procrastination again!

So, where're you, inspiration? I need you to write something on my blog or it will neglected again..

0 comment:

Post a Comment