Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hey My 6th Semester! :)



Yeah, the new semester has begun!

Okay, maybe for most people is a bit annoying. You know, deal with college means you must get up quickly for classes in the morning, tasks and paper, pop quiz, a stern lecturer, bla bla bla ..

I also experienced it yesterday. I should start the first day of this semester with a class at 8 am. Zzzz, I wish I could sleep longer. It feels lazy to go back with all my busyness. College, study, working, teaching, anything like that. I think I wouldn't have time anymore to do my hobbies like watching movies, writing, or even go on dates with my boyfriend.

But hey, let's see the positive session! At least with back to college means I have the opportunity to develop myself, to do what has become my target this year, get new experiences, and most importantly, I could meet with my friends everyday in campus! Well, it's glad to meet them all and laughing together. When I started to feel bored with the routine of college they'll be there to encourage and cheer me up. That's the best thing I can get everyday in my campus.

So, welcome new semester, welcome struggle! I'm ready to face all the challenges!

PS: Special thanks for 'bigfam' mace-tante cindy-bang rio-glendi-k'indah-k'asrif-k'lucky-k'ari-k'vola-k'aswar-k'joe-k'anda. Without you all campus are so boring!

0 comment:

Post a Comment