Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rest In Peace, Grandpa..

My grandfather died today. Too bad I can't be there to attend the funeral because I still in Sorowako. It feels sad, can’t see him for the last time.

We’re both very close, when I was child my grandfather kept me when my mother went to work. He made
​​
lunch lunch for me, he taught me to read Quran, he even sang lullabies to me so I could sleep.

He’s indeed very old, about 90 years. Before go to Sorowako I came to his home to say goodbye because his conditions are already very sick and my mom told me to meet him. I still remember his last message before I left, "Take care, pray for me given the long life", but don’t think he would go faster.

But I still send my best pray to him. Rest in peace granpa, I love you so much ..

Grandfather sings, I dance.
Grandfather speaks, I listen.
Now I sing, who will dance?
Now I speak, who will listen?

Grandfather hunts, I learn.
Grandfather fishes, I clean.
Now I hunt, who will learn?
I fish, who will clean?

Grandfather dies, I weep.
Grandfather buried, I’m left alone.
When I’m dead, who will cry?
When I’m buried, who will be alone?

0 comment:

Post a Comment