Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Merry May, Mayday Monday!

Two words that can represent my May: celebration and relief. In this month I’ll say ‘congratulation’ to many people, from birthday to graduation, and at the same time it seems I need a lot of help, from help to handle training schedule which in progress now, to help for cheer up my heart .

Merry

My COOPS friend, Azwar, opened this month with his birthday. We celebrated with rafting to Nuha Village, about 7 km from Matano Lake, played kayak, and closed with him treated us meatballs.
Damn unlucky 13 for hoodoo Dewanti. As a 'little kid' who always being bullied (kidding, we ‘bully’ her because she’s funny and resigned), she seems to be ready to 'kill' her with dozens of ignorance from all on her birthday. Don’t worry dude, we do it because we all love you.
At the end of May, my bestfriend, Lala, also has a birthday. Unfortunately I can’t be there to celebrate it with. But I promise when I’m back I’ll give her favorite gift, Hello Kitty.Not just birthdays, there’re graduations this month. The first one happened today. Give your CONGRATZ to Pesot! Congratulations for his graduation and became a Bachelor of Economics. Hope he can gets good job and career as soon as possible. I'm happy with it.
The most special I dedicate to my lovely Govind Bisht. We’re not communicated as much as usual because he’s so busy preparing for the exam that will be started from tomorrow for 1 week. After that he’ll be graduating from college at the end of this month. Good luck for you baby, hope everything will be okay and can realize your dream to have a successful career and move to USA. My pray always with you, you can do it, dude. Beat it!

Mayday
Starting from Monday, I became a damn-busy-girl because the training is in progress. My office-hours become longer, from 7 AM to 6 PM. And I'm going to overtime every day until mid-June. It's already entering the peak phase of my job. Sometimes I feel tired and fed up with all of it, I think I need other people to help me solve all these problems. But I realized that this is my choice and what I’m here for. Of course, one thing I’ll always do: STRUGGLE! Yeah, I'm a strong girl, and I’m sure I can face all these problems and pressures, including this job. I believe I can!
This last point may sounds very whiny and different from my determination to face the job in the office, but this is it. After all the trouble of love and heartache, I need someone. Not necessarily a boyfriend, but a friend who always listen all my problem and what I feel, and makes me happy again. Someone who can heal the pain and fill my day. Luckly I have Govind who always beside me. Well maybe you've tired of hearing me praise him, but I swear, he really makes cheerful and even, in love with him. And I really enjoy this feeling.

Watch out May, I'll beat you!

0 comment:

Post a Comment