Thursday, June 30, 2011

Losing My Brain

I felt like blogging today. I felt like blogging yesterday, and I felt blogging a week ago. But I never did, never until today, when I felt like blogging.

And yeah, I’m stuck in here. I’m stuck in this town, stuck in the office with my laptop, daily report, and bustle. Too bad I’m stuck in my own brain, my own word. I tried to write something since couple weeks ago, but I can’t find the best one to share. I’ve got money, but I lost my free time. I’ve got new songs, but I lost my mood. I’ve got lots of books, but I lost my inspiration. My English really better now, but I lost my Dutch and I think my Portuguese also will be.

Worse, I think I already forget how does feel like a university student. I forget the way I roll out of bad on my lazy day for morning class. I forget the moment I sing around the class with my best friend Petty while waiting my lecturer. I forget the time I spend my break time, hang out in the canteen with my boy friends, got my fave vanilla ice cream, bake chicken, or coffee. I forget the way I mix my big shirt, loose tee and tank top, boyfriend jeans, and also my sneakers. And I forget all I’ve learned in class. I forget all I’ve learn for five semesters, the formulas, the charts, the literatures. I forget them all.


Worst, I think I’m losing my brain.
And hello, where the hell did I put you?
I’m trying to find it.

0 comment:

Post a Comment