Thursday, January 20, 2011

Welcome Back!

Hello bloggers,

If you had already know me before, you must be know my old blog. The name was Gelisah Dalam Dada. Sounds nasty, huh?

But now, i'm back into blog-world with this new account.  My old blog no longer valid because I forget the password. But don't worry. If you want to read my old post from my old blog I still have the files in my laptop. Maybe I will post a few in here, although the way I write now is really different than when I was high school.

So, up to you. Whether you liked the way I write now or I am a long way, that's your choice. I just want to show to the world that I'm grow up, and I've changed. But I still want to share what's on my heart and mind to the world. Just sit, enjoy it, and happy reading!


0 comment:

Post a Comment