Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fabolous February!



Yay, it's already February! I can't imagine January has over. I can still remember clearly how I celebrate the new year's eve in Singapore early last month. It was a really, really great holiday! And I hope that holiday is a gonna be good start for all of my activities this year.

Well, time passed very quickly indeed.

I can't feel the next week I've started college again. This means that the holiday has truly complete. Then I have back to study, back to work, and back to struggle. And I'm ready with all my plans for this semester. Seriously! I really want to improve my performance in college after all of my success last semester. Finally, my GPA can go over to 3, and  I've reached 104 point for my credits. That means graduation is getting closer and I should be more serious for my future.

Okay, maybe in January, I did procrastination again. I've plan to spent my holiday for reading and learning more TOEFL diverted to other things: SLEEP! Well, at least many other plans during this holiday have been accomplished although not succeed for 100%. One thing that makes me happy is I can manage my finances better. Yes, my biggest problem all along that I was too extravagant. And thank goodness this month I was able to reduce expenses and hopefully I can go on this year.

Hopefully all the plans and goals I accomplished this month can be better than last month. Maybe I won't celebrate the Chinese New Year or Valentine's Day because I'm not a Confucian and I really not a romantic person and I don't like pink. Well, everyday is a Valentine's Day, right? . But I try to keep enjoying every moment that would exist in this month. Perhaps by taking photos in the moments of Chinese New Year or Valentine's, I don't know. At least I'll face this month with a new spirit, especially for all challenge in my college this semester.

Finally, happy fabulous February!

0 comment:

Post a Comment