Monday, January 31, 2011

I Hate The Feeling of Emptyness

I can’t focus well, I don’t know what I’m doing, and I question a lot of things. I question myself, what’s my purpose in life ? Why should I even bother doing this, or that. Like, why am I even alive ? Then, I start getting more negative. Every little thing I do starts to give out the ‘I don’t give a fuck’ kind of attitude. I hate this feeling. Even if people are trying to cheer me up when they know I’m down, I just smile back at them and send out a laugh that maybe convincing to them that I’m alright, when I’m not. I have to fake an emotion to hide what I’m really feeling inside. These are moments where I wish I lived somewhere carefree, or somewhere I’m constantly happy instead of going through a day faking it. That empty feeling changes me, and when I feel it coming, I just hope for the best that it’s over so I can feel at least a slight happiness.

End.

0 comment:

Post a Comment