Friday, February 25, 2011

Ik Mis Je Zo Verdomd Veel! *

I miss him so damn much.

This is the fourth day he left Makassar to make him new diver's license card which has missing. Well, it because his wallet has missing when he picked me up at the mall last Sunday. And so far he don't return yet.

Okay, maybe this is not our first time separated by distance for a long time. Previously he had left the city for several days while attending his cousin's wedding party in Malino. I even left him for about 3 weeks when I spent my new year holiday abroad in Malaysia and Singapore. It felt very difficult at that time, because it was in a different country and difficult access to the internet so I couldn't call him as usual. Well, the time it seemed I really miss him like crazy! I can't imagine if I had graduated Coops Inco and I must move to Soroako for about 3 months, I might die because I'm "too" miss him want to see him.

Well, at least he's back tomorrow here. I can't wait to meet him again and spend time with him.
I can't wait to kiss him again, run my fingers through his hair, look into his eyes, or just feel him.


Come back soon, boyfie!


ari and his weird attitude


*i miss you so damn much 

4 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tayangma!
Awkawkawkawk..

Jeanne Ligte said...

hahaha potonya bagus dehh..

Anonymous said...

Ini juga bela..
Foto yg begitu nakasi masuk..
Yg cakepan dikit kek!

Anonymous said...

Ok ms. Traveler
i've read all of ur post
And i love ur "on my mind" write

anyway, so this is the guy that u always write on ur post?
Even in ur last posting?
What a weird person

u will find another better than this one, u know
no offence but it's just funny when u couldn't find the better one than this weirdos
:D

-justanotherblogwalker-

Post a Comment