Sunday, March 6, 2011

Miracle March

have you make your own plan for this month?


Hey folks, happy March!

I know it's too late to say it, it's just that I rarely take the time to get online. Yeah, this week my condition is declining and I got sick. I had a fever, cough, flu, and the headache I relapsed again and until this week hadn't yet recovered. It's really disturbing me, especially this week I'm applying the test of Coops Inco for their big project this year. It's very hard to get focus and with the state of my head that it was going to explode. So I decide to get some 'holiday'by not teaching for this week so I can come home sooner and use more of my time for rest and sleep instead of thinking too hard.

Well, whatever will happen, I hope everything will be fine. Hopefully my condition will be better sooner, my head doesn't hurt anymore, and I can pass all the selection of Coops Inco. Well, I've do my best, let God do the rest for the result.

Oh please, March, give me your miracle!

0 comment:

Post a Comment