Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You May Say I'm A Dreamer, But I'm Not The Only One



I’ve always been taught that my imagination could take me anywhere, and that my dreams were achievable if I believed they were. That’s how I’ve always lived my life. I’ve put myself out there, and I’ve gotten hurt. I’ve tried and I’ve failed. I’ve been told hundreds of times that I would never make it, because of my gender or my age or because I'm not a rich person. I’ve been labeled with thousands of words and put in a million different boxes. But I’ve realized something: no one can limit me, unless I let them.

Yeah, it's just like John Lennon's song, "You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one". or Andrea Hirata in his novel, Sang Pemimpi, "Dream, because God will hug your dream". At last, it's free. There's nothing wrong to dream, right?

0 comment:

Post a Comment