Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hooray, I'm Back!

So here we go again people, how’re you?

Finally I can’t write again in this blog. Well, this is not about lazy or I can’t find any inspiration then write it down. This is about how difficult to find some connection to use internet.

I’m Sorowako now. Yepp, I passed the selection to become one of Coops Inco’s participants. Congratz to me! I’ve been here since 2 weeks ago (since my last post) and I’ll be here for about 4 months until the end of July. And I have so many stories to tell you all! I feel very excited to be here, through I’ve been here only 2 weeks but I’ve got many experiences, about the housemates, the office, the bosses, the environment, or even the market, everything! It makes my brain full of inspiration to writing, talking, writing again, and talking again. I can’t stop to tell everyone anything about Sorowako and One Vale Inco.

Unfortunately, it’s very difficult to find the connection of internet in here. It’s SUCKS! The problem is we use intranet in office and we couldn’t open any social network such as Facebook or Twitter. Oh yeah, I can still open my Tumblr or Blogspot, but it takes a long time to loading and uploading so I feel quite lazy to use it. It’s true that I bring my modem to here, but the money is empty so I can’t use the internet even in my home. Damn.

But luckily, my boyfie already gave me money for my modem so I could use the internet again, through the connection still takes a long time to loading but it still good to check my email, open my social network account, or even writing on my blog.

Finally, it makes my spirit and inspirations back to writing. I feel very exciting to share all my stories during I’m here. I hope I can find a leisure time to start write them all.

Enjoy Sorowako! ;D


my pic at my 1st day with inco helmet :)

0 comment:

Post a Comment