Sunday, April 24, 2011

Seven Facts Why A Person Should Fall In Love With JEANU

Two days ago I told Govind, my Indian friend, about one Indonesian tv shows, On The Spot. The show was broadcast seven facts about anything in the world, from 7 ‘the most…’ countries in the world to 7 facts about Justin Bieber. The show was interesting, improved our knowledge about many things in the world.

Damn Govind is a romantic man, he then said, "I will also make it. And here are 7 facts why a person should fall in love with JEANU ". For your information, Jeanu is my Indian name, given by Govind. I thought he was just kidding, until he gave me the list. Here they are:

Seven facts why one should fall in love with Jeanu:
  1. You’re very sweet, though I didn’t taste you till but I can say.
  2. You’re the one with a big bag, full of love, and everyone wants that.
  3. You’re very caring.
  4. You always listen what other says and respect their thoughts.
  5. You know how to respect people, whether of your age or elder then you.
  6. You are very beautiful, no doubts about that.
  7. You LOVE yourself so much that anyone can fall in love with you. You look so divine and pure as I say like an angel, and you’ll always love your partner more than he can handle.

It may seems too excessive, but I really, really like this. Knowing that there’s someone who can make a list like this for me is make me flattered. Although we don’t know each other for long time, but it seems we’re very close and know each other. It looks like he always pays attention to my movements and how my daily life. He did it, and his attention made ​​me feel very valued by him.

Well, I know this fact will never showed on tv, that's why I know this is very special and was created just for me. Weird and narcissistic, huh?  Call me mad, but that's the fact!

Thanks a lot, Govinto. You fill my world.

0 comment:

Post a Comment