Monday, April 25, 2011

What I Want, What I Wish

God,
I really am in love with this man.
I don't even know does he love me back or not,
these are what I'm gonna tell him everyday and everynight.
Dear God can you record it and repeat on his dreams?

I wish you could be my signal fire,
teach me how to dance and show me how to laugh.
I wish you could be my muse,
amaze me with your great brain and behaviour.

I wish you could tell me that you love me more than I did.
I wish you'll hear what I want you to hear.

I wish we could meet later.
I wish you'll be a greater lover.
I wish you'll understand how to make sure your own feeling faster.
I wish you'll learn how to love me better.
I wish you'll get the idea that loving me isn't a disaster.

I wish you'll be back.
I wish you'll remember me, remember us.
I wish you could take care of myself.
I wish there ain't no other woman.
I wish you'll spend your life with me.

I wish you won't cut your hair, let it grow longer.
I wish you'll always love blue, because it fits so cute on you.
I wish you'll never change the way you smile, it feels so sweet on me.
I wish you'll stay as familiar as you can.

I wish we could sit together every saturday night.
I wish I could talk to you about everything that I've been through.
I wish you'll listen to me and touch me everytime I babbling around.
I wish you can take control of me and yourself.

I wish you'll realize that I'm not a second choice.
I wish you'll catch me and leave the other girl.
I wish you'll get to know that no one hold you better than me.
I wish you'll call.

I wish you'll share your times to watch soccer with me, I can be your mate.
I wish you'll never touch cigarettes and beer, you know I can stop.
I wish you wanna listen to Mocca, Nouvelle Vague, or Copeland, I'll take you with me if they make a concert here.
I wish you study well for your future, I know how much you want that prestigious career.
I wish you'll have a better life.

I wish we could watch movie together, I wanna show you my favorite scene.
I wish you could take me to a yard and tell me that it's ok to want a picnic getaway.
I wish you'll tell me when you have to go somewhere, I only feel fear when you're not around.
I wish we could travel together, I'll show you my favorite places in the world.

I wish we could play the games together, hey I know I can beat you dude!
I wish we could make a funny expression when we had a webcam conversation.
I wish you could treat me well,and I'll too, as a bestfriend but more love involve.
I wish we could go to the party together, and you'll introduce me to your pals as your best mate.

I wish our story as perfect as a fairytale.
I wish you are you.
I wish 'we' could be true.
I wish.

Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

god said : wooowww.. that's a lot of wishes.. even to much... kidding... hahahaha

but this is nice 1
the way u write can show how precious he is

so, who is this lucky guy? your boyfriend?
absolutely.. stupida me! hahahaha

but this is a nice poem at all...

Post a Comment