Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The World As I Like It

I like Russia. The village, Svenska, inspired my middle name, Svensky.
I like The Netherlands. The country is where my grandma came from, and I proud it in my blood.
I like Brazil. The dance and music, samba and bossa nova, shake my world every day.
I like Canada. The singer, Avril Lavigne, always be my favorite. And don’t forget Feist and Simple Plan!
I like USA. The Hollywood movies are the best all over the world.
I like Italy. The foods taste so delicious, especially for my favorite one, lasagna.
I like Greece. The myth became my favorite bed time story when I was a child.
I like China. The Chinatown spread across the world and show how great their nation.
I like India. The people can dance very well and they’re really friendly at all.
I like Japan. The technology helps us. Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji are so unique.
I like Cambodia. The site, Angkor Wat, is my most favorite dream vacation spot.
I like France. The language sounds sexy and luxurious, and no one doubt the fashion.
I like Germany. The historical figure, Adolf Hitler, was one of the best orators all the time.
I like Singapore. The way they keep country clean makes me envy and stunned at the same time.
I like Palau. The country might be not popular, but I swear it’s the most unique place to explore.

But mostly I like Indonesia. The cultures, the foods, the way we respect other person, everything. No matter how bad news about it in media, no matter how jammed the road, or how dirty the environment. This is the place where I was born, where I’ll spend the rests of my life, where I’m supposed to be. And I really am so proud of it.

World. People. Culture. 
I love.

4 comment:

Nur Awaliah Yusran said...

i love INDONESIA "\(^_^)/"

MERDEKA !!!

Ahmad Rifqi Nurilmi said...

how about Malaysia ?

Anonymous said...

nice one but i think you have edited something :)..still as i say you really write good. i liked it :)..."govinto"

Jeanne Ligte said...

awa': merdeka! hhaa ini terinsiprasi dari orang2 ekspat yg ada d gunung batu..

kiky: penting kah malaysia?

govinto: yeah, i've removed it. sorry. but lets keep it as our secret. only us who know.. ;D

Post a Comment