Saturday, May 14, 2011

11

Eleven has never been a special number for me. I never did, until now. Until I’ve got two great things today. If it’s like math, so the formula is:


11 => 1 +1 = 2
The first '1 ':
Finally I watched Avril Lavigne concert! You know what, it's a big WOW! After all my life (since I was in junior high school) I adore her, like the songs and the way she dressed, finally tonight I’ve watched her live concert in Jakarta. Yeah, I really adore her the most.
But that’s not the reason why I’m happy. I’m happy because I was watching this concert with my own money. By my first salary. It felt so glad to enjoy something fun with my own money that I’ve got from my own effort to work. And I feel so proud with it.

The second '1 ':
After almost a week not communicated because both of us are busy, Govind finally contacted me today and bring a good news. He’s not only Govind anymore. Now he's Er. Govind! Yep, today he has completed his examination and will be graduating from college at the end of this month. I feel so glad because he’ll be an engineer and if I also graduate next year we’ll have the same degree. Er. Govind and Ir. Jeanne. I like the way it looks, we're an engineer couple. That would be so great for sure!
But that’s not the reason why I’m happy. He’ll finish this project, and joined at the company as soon as possible. And he promised me, he’ll visit Indonesia in November. It’s good to see him again, I already made a vacation plan with him on my mind. Perhaps Bali and Lombok will be a beautiful place. I can’t wait that time!

Conclusion:
'One' is a good number. If there are two 'One', it will be so awesome!

0 comment:

Post a Comment