Sunday, May 15, 2011

Inspiration From Indian

I have decided to change the name of my blog after I had a conversation with my friend today. He's Calvin, an Indian friend. We talked on Skype this morning. At first I just explained how to go to Komodo Island from Singapore, but then we talked about many things. Lots of things.

It was started from he felt surprised why I can understand Hindi. I told him that I learned from Govind and my other Indian friends. I told him that I speak Indonesian, Bahasa, and Dutch. I also was studying French, Hindi, and Brasilian Portuguese. Then he asked me to teach him some words in Bahasa Indonesia. Yes, we exchange our languages, and it’s a good this to improve our own knowledge about languages.


Then we talked a lot about traveling. How many places we’ve been, and where we’ll going to. Just like me, he also wanted to travel around Southeast Asia. I told him I plan to Thailand in November to watch the Loy Kra Tumb festival, and he told me that he’ll travel probably in July or October. And we promised when we’re in the same country we can meet.

And this is the important part. I told him about me. How I want to get my master study about Industrial Ecology in Delft, the Netherlands. How I feel so interested and seems like want to learn all the languages ​​
in the world, how I can be so crazy with all the things about traveling, how it become my biggest dream, how I always happy to meet people with different culture, how, how, and how.

Suddenly I realize I have many dreams, and many things I’ve learned from my life. I dream to study in the Netherlands, to around the world, to understand all the languages. And I’ve learned a lot from my dream. Learn how to save money to travel, learn languages
​​
and other cultures from my international friends, learn to make all my dreams come true. And the best thing is how I learned to love myself. Learn to recognize my fragility, to improve my ability, to appreciate what I have, and most importantly, to not waste every second of my life and use it for something useful.

Well, I think I feel too much, but I don’t give a damn. I'll always dream, and learn to make them come true. Because life just once, and lived is not just to be born, grow, and die.

To Calvin, thanks for the inspiration, anyway ;)

0 comment:

Post a Comment