Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hey Man, This Is For You!

I dedicated this post to my Indian friend in Gunung Batu, Vineet Handa. Why him?

Well actually I’ve never plan to write about this. But I just knew this things from my friend, Awa’, this afternoon when she sent me a mail. She told me that Vineet Handa, an Indian who works in project and sit in a room with Awa’, asked about blog. Awa’ told about ours, and Vineet gave his opinion. He didn’t understand what Awa’ write on her blog because it was written in Bahasa Indonesia. Then Awa’ said, “You can read Jenny’s blog because she wrote in English”. And guess what he said? “I did, but Jenny doesn’t write about herself. Just about her boyfriend, boyfriend, and boyfriend”

… (Cricket sound)

Then suddenly I laughed out loud. You know I think it’s ridiculous, but I feel surprised at the same time. How come he knows about my blog and sounds like he almost read all the post? Well maybe he saw the link on Facebook or Sunil told him about this blog. But about boyfriend’s post, well it’s not like that, man. I don’t mean to write too much thing about boyfriend, I just want to share what’s on my mind now. But that’s the fact, at this time he always be the answer when somebody asks me what I’m thinking about. I’m in love now, and I have no inspiration enough to write about other thing. Yeah I have lots of things to write down, but I don’t know, I just feel like I can’t find the right words to share them, or I feel too tired when I’m home and I’m not in the mood to write them all. That’s not a good thing, I know.

But at least you still can read about me. Just check the post with ‘on my mind’ or ‘proud to be me’ labels. You’ll know about me or what I’m thinking about on those posts. Or you can read ‘how I love my world’, the posts about my dream to travel around the world. You still find other things like that, not all about boyfriend, boyfriend, and boyfriend LOL :P

And hey, thanks for your opinion, anyway. At least it reminds to write more about other things, not always about love love fuckin’ love. Maybe things about traveling will be an interesting thing to write. Or about my international friends, oh whatever. I even think to challenge myself to not write about love for about one month later. Let me think about that, I can write about other thing for sure so you’ll feel free to read.. J

To my great friend Vineet, dhanyabad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice...fuckin love :)

Post a Comment