Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mari Bergundah Gulali

Height:
158 centimeters

Shoe size:
6/38

Sexual orientation:
Man. Oh come on, I’m totally normal.

Do you smoke?
I’ve stopped.

Do you drink?
I’m trying to stop.

Do you take drugs?
No. Never.

Age you get mistaken for:
7 years old. And I had to apart with my mother.

Have tattoos?
No, unfortunately.


Want any tattoos?
I wish I could, but I’m Moslem and I can’t.

Got any piercings?
On my ears.

Want any piercings?
On my tongue or eyebrow, maybe?

Best friend:
Lala, Petty, Ichal.

Relationship status:
Yay, taken!

Favorite movie:
Something indie, something historic, something with war.

I’ll love you if:
You take me around the world for FREE!

Someone you miss:
My dad.

Most traumatic experience:
Became victim of home-violence and run away from home.

A fact about your personality:
I’m travel and coffee addict.

What I hate most about myself?
Too much acne scars around my face. And my damn-lion-hair.

What I love most about myself?
All of me, I love the way I am!

What I want to be when I get older?
Travengineer (traveler-engineer)

My relationship with my sibling:
We’re partner-in-crime.

My relationship with my parents:
My mom, my travel mate.

My idea of a perfect date:
Travel together, climb the mountain, dive in the sea, lost in a city.

My biggest pet peeves:
Iguana.

A description of the boy I like:
A funny person with lots of passions about traveling.

A description of the person I dislike the most:
A melancholy, always talk about fashion and cosmetics.

A reason I’ve lied to a friend:
I don’t want they know about that. It’s my own business.

What I hate the most about school?
I want that time turn back.

What my last text message says?
To Anto: “How to go to Poci Hill? What time is the best to take pictures there?”

What words upset me the most?
Separation.

What words make me the best about myself?
Learn, dream, feel it too much.

What I find attractive in boys?
They don’t talk about fashion or cosmetics. Most of them are adrenaline junkie.

Where I would like to live?
The Netherlands!

One of my insecurities:
I’m stuck in here can’t go traveling all the time.

My childhood career choice:
Archaeologist.

My favorite ice cream:
Vanilla, with chocolate sauce on top.

Who I wish I could be?
Full-time traveler.

Where I want to be right now?
Thailand.

The last thing I ate:
Oreo, things I can’t live without.

Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately:
Josh Harnett.

A random fact about anything:
Is it finish?

4 comment:

Sunil O (SOS) said...

Good and Interesting post. Rather than a post, I would call this an interview.
Just a question , " Who is Mari Bergundah Gulali???"

Check out my musings about my day-dreams at
http://zenandtheartofdaydreaming.blogspot.com/

Nur Awaliah Yusran said...

hhehhe..:D
yuup. mari bergundah GULALII jenn ! :p

hey, there were SUNIL :)
hiii, (raisemyhand)

-cahaya-pertama.blogspot.com-

Jeanne Ligte said...

Hey, both of you!
Glad to see you on my blog LOL

Well Sunil, it's not a name of someone, it's an idiom which the original words are "Let's get despondent". But it doesn't contain sadness after all, so I try so change this idiom with "Gundah Gulali". Gulali means candy, so the title means if you have some confusing thing on ur mind, u still can feel happy with it.

Do u understand?

Well, I've read ur blog before, nice post! U're not the path now, keep dreaming as I do! ;D

Jeanne Ligte said...

Oh well, and the original idiom is "Gundah Gulana". I just tried to make some fun post..

Enjoy! ;)

Post a Comment