Saturday, June 4, 2011

Joy To The June!



I decide to write again on my blog after my boyfie asked me a few days ago, “Why you never write any post again on your blog?”, so the first thing I want to say is “Hello June!”

I know I left this blog quite long time, actually I have lots of things on my mind that I want to share, but I don’t know, I can’t write them down. This bustle made me going mad, from make daily report for SAP training, until prepared to perform a dance on ‘Rhythm of The Night’ event. It made me feel exhausted every day, too bad my headache and migraine always attack me at night so I have to go to bed earlier.

And have you read my last post, which title is ‘Need a Repair’? Yeah on that post you can see how broke my condition, feels misery and no more passion with life. But it so yesterday buddy, I’m getting better now, really better. I did it, repair myself. Finally I can accept my family’s decision to move to Bandung, even my mother will get some vacation in Taipei. I’m so happy with it, at least my mother more enjoy her life know. I promise I’ll study hard after this project so I can graduate sooner and follow her to move to Bandung. I also canceled my plan to go to Makassar and would rather to spend my time with friends in here, do some sports like badminton or swimming, or go shopping, but secondhand clothing. It still interesting after all, at least I can save my money for better journey later, maybe around Thailand and watch Loy Kra Tong festival there on November, or wait until my boyfie come to Makassar and plan vacation together.

Then what about my love life? Fortunately, I don’t feel broken heart anymore. I already forget my ex and leave all my past with him, and I’m ready to face my life with my boyfie now. Oh you must be so curious about him, right? But I won’t tell you about him, I promised him it’ll be a different relationship, and one thing to make it different is I won’t share to you who exactly he is, I’ll only let you know about our relationship.

The only problem now is I have to separate with him. Because he’s in camp now and we can’t contact each other. But I still send him e-mail every day, tell him about my day. And he’ll reply it when he can get internet connection. I think it’s interesting, because I feel like I live in World War II. He’s a lieutenant, I send him mail every day, and don’t know exactly when will receive the reply. At least I know that there’s a person love me so much out there, and I feel happy that I miss him and I know I love him from this feeling. We already made lots of plan what we’ll do when he back and I can’t wait until that day.

Everything will be fine, starts from this month. I’ll be a better person, a more struggle student, a hard worker, a faithful lover. A better me. June will bring something better, something happier, as bright as summer has come. Surely.

0 comment:

Post a Comment