Tuesday, June 14, 2011

This Boy

This boy. I knew him one month ago then suddenly become close each other. Both of us really like traveling, something which become our dream to travel around the world, something makes us never lost the topic to talk about.

This boy. Loves climbing the mountain. He dreams to climb 7 summits in Indonesia, like me want to dive 7 seas in Indonesia. He can’t stop to talk about Semeru and Rinjani while I always think about Togian and Raja Ampat. But it inspired me to try climbing someday.

This boy. Likes reading Manga and listening Japanese song. I don’t know anything about that topic, you better ask me about war movie or Bossanova and Jazz. But both of us love adventure movie and 90’s song. He can play guitar, maybe I can sing for him.

This boy. Wants to go to China, Korea, and Japan. But I want to visit Thailand, India, and Greece. Are we still can go traveling together? Well maybe Russia or The Netherlands will be a nice place. And don’t forget Tibet and Nepal, places where we create our dream to go there together.

This boy. He’s so humble. He said his family not rich, and he don’t want to depends his life from parents. But he already become rich with his knowledge, principle, and dreams. Ah, it makes me so envy and also adores him at the same time, makes me want to know him more. He inspires me, for sure.

This boy. He has bad memories with girl in past. I don’t give a fuck. I also have it, but I don’t want to remember it anymore. I’m with him now, a man who I want to share anything about with. Let the memories go away, this could be a brand new start with him.

This boy. A man who really inspire me. A man who I want to sing and dance with. A man who I want to go around the world together. A man who teach me to see the world through my mind. A man who teach me to learn more and more, and never stop to dream and make them come true.

This boy. I love him.

4 comment:

Nur Awaliah Yusran said...

created by the girl who is really really fallin' in love with "this boy"...
*ooh..ndag bisakuu...hhi*

Jeanne Ligte said...

Ah, inimi yg slama ini saya cari bla.
Pintar, sering nulis, bisa main gitar, dan yg paling penting BACKPACKER!!

nda bisakuuuuu....

Cipu said...

Well, you basically use man and boy interchangeably, so is he a man or still a boy.

Travelling is passion and I hope travelling can lead u guys together. I am curious who is such fuckin lucky bastard :D

govind singh bisht said...

who is this lucky one :)

Post a Comment