Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mari Bergundah Gulali Part 2

Why aren’t you texting the last person you kissed?
Because we’re in different place now and we’re too busy do our own activity.

What are you going to do later?
I don’t know. Maybe watch a movie or make a cam conversation.

Are you in a relationship with the last person you kissed?
No. Not yet.

Are you in love?
Yes. Really I am.

Did the last person you kiss have tattoos?
Negative.

Could you name everyone you have kissed this year?
Should I?

Are you drunk?
I’m trying to stop.

Ever get hurt by someone who promised they wouldn’t?
Hasn’t everyone?

Would you ever get a tattoo?
I wish but I couldn’t!

How many piercings do you have?
Just on ears.

Do you remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
Ah yes, a sudden kiss.

Have you ever had a best friend of the opposite sex?
Always.

Are you one of those people who hate crying in front of others?
Definitely!

Have any interesting conversations lately?
Is there more interesting than about traveling for me?

How many people do you completely trust?
ZERO.

Do you still talk to the person you fell the hardest for?
I don’t know who that is. Looking back all of my feelings have seemed false.

Which movie did you last see in theaters?
I’ve been to cinema 5 months ago and I already forget what movie it is.

If you could go back in time and change things, would you?
Of course.

Who has the last person of the opposite sex you had a conversation with?
Fikar?

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
Yes. Too bad he so far away from me.

Who last told you they loved you?
H****, surely. No one else does.

Do you like to cuddle?
Favorite thing in the world! More than kiss!

Does someone like you right now?
Biggest joke.

Are you a risk taker?
Mostly, depends on what mood I’m in.

If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
Spring.

Have you ever woken up next to someone and were freaked out?
Nope.

Do you have a bad temper?
Ah, depends on who you are and what you do to me.

Do you miss someone?
I do. Very much.

How do you feel about your hair?
I want make it bald.

Do you drink coffee?
Too much.

Do you find piercings attractive?
Tattoo’s more interesting.

When is your birthday?
September 21st. World peace day.

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
Surely.

Are you mad at your best friend?
Non-existent.

Is this year the best of your life?
Yeah, this is it! But next year will be better, I swear.

Ever harmed yourself?
When I was weak, not anymore.

If so, why? If not, would you ever?
Because I was weak. I’d never do it again.

What’s your current problem?
I dream too much for my life. I’m afraid I can’t make them real.

0 comment:

Post a Comment