Saturday, August 13, 2011

Last Week In Sorowako

Well folks, so how are you?

After more than a month since my last post, here I am back to writing. Okay okay, sorry for being a very bad blogger, I’ve never shared all my stories to you again and I owe you all of them. I owe you to tell what I did this last month, how I spend my weekend in Torajaland (with did trekking and rafting, it was so… WOW!), stories when I take a break and back to Makassar, even I owe you to share what’s on my mind now and what’s my latest plan, dream, and goal. So please stop to judge and think there’s something wrong with me. Just take your seat, and I’ll write to you. Hey, I’m serious now! I’ll write them all!

But wait, where I should start?

Yeah, I have so much to tell and share, too much makes me can’t decide which the best one to start. But maybe you wanna asked “Where the hell was I?” I wasn’t going anywhere I’m still in Sorowako, except the moment when I traveled to Torajaland and Makassar. I just feel (this I have to admit) too lazy to write. I don’t know, but I feel like I lost all my mood and passion. Even holiday can’t made me spirit back. I guess there’s nothing wrong with me, and there’s nothing wrong at all. So, what’s the problem?

Well maybe the reason is because I already feeling bored being here. It’s very nice being here actually, as I told you that I feel so lucky I can join this project and get so MUCH experience from it, all of them are priceless. But theses routines, problem with my housemate (about two persons whose act really disturbed us), and other things make me feel really bored. I can’t lie, I miss my life before. And the time when I back to Makassar and met all my friends, my family, even my room made me more realize how much I miss it. I miss my room, place when I feel like a queen, everything belongs to me, and I don’t have to share with other. I miss how my mother being mad at me and the way I tease my little sister. I miss hang out time with my friends, sing together, our silly dance, and spend lots of times discuss about books, movies, friend’s bad attitude, boys, anything. Most of them, I MISS BEING A STUDENT!!! I miss do my paper, fall asleep in class, write on my notebook, and the way I feel smart with them.

And here it is, my last weekend in Sorowako. My contract will expire next Tuesday and I’ll return home next weekend. I don’t know what I’m supposed to feel. Sad, of course. This gonna be the best experience I’ve ever had. But I also feel excited with that moment. Being home and get my life back. I can’t wait to back to college and finish my study (I’ll graduate next year it’s a must!), learn TOEFL more and improve my Dutch again, meet my friends, and also my bf for sure. I already have so much plan to do when I’m home, but let me tell you later (okay I owe you one more story). But one thing for sure, I’ll struggle to my study as I promise to myself to graduate next year. Wish me luck!

So what’s the best thing to do for my last week in here? Well I don’t decide yet, I really want to swim at lake but I can’t because I’m fasting now. I’m not ready yet to pack my stuff because I worry I still need to use them next week. Well maybe I’ll start by download as much song as I can because this laptop have to return to office on Tuesday, LOL.

Happy weekend, awesome!

0 comment:

Post a Comment