Monday, August 15, 2011

Rest In Peace, Meidian Wahyu...

One thing that really made me shocked today is when I know that Mas Median has died.

We’re not so close each other, even we’ve never met before. I knew him from my ex-boyfriend because they’re met in I-STEP (Intensive Student Technopreneurship) Competition in Bogor. Both of them are class of 2008 and me in 2009, just one year after them. I only knew him by Facebook and stories from their friend, including my ex. Although we just ‘met’ like that but I shared everything with him.

Mas Median is a very smart and friendly guy. I adore him because he’s so clever in English, his TOEFL score is 597 (last time I asked him about one year ago), which makes me really envy and inspired me at the same time to keep improve my English. And I shared anything with him. From about how I really want to improve my English and have a great TOEFL score like him, how we always played by mix English words into a unique sentence, even how I hate looking jilbaber wears legging. I still remember how I protested, “But it just wrapping, not covering! You think is it kiss or diss?” and he answered it with a little joke, “It’s dish, my little sister”. Well this is what I said how we mix English word became something funny.

Not only in English, although he was an International Relationship student but he’s also really smart in technology. His experiment, Kendal’s Bicycle Power Plant showed how big his dream to give electricity to remote society. Yeah, you can see how he really wants to see better Indonesia in the future.

Too bad he’s gone too soon. He died by an accident with a truck when he was riding a motorcycle to pick up his mom. He suffered a concussion and could not be saved, then finally went to. He went out and left his beloved friends and family, great experience, and lots of dreams. I still can find his last comment on my Facebook and as usual, we played the words and for this time I swear I feel really sorry that I didn’t reply his comment. Now, there’s no more a mate to mix English words, a place to share what’s on my mind, a friend to share anything. Yes, I still have lots of friends around me that I can meet every day and with me as long as I want, but no one can be the same like him, for God sake. I also think who will continue his dream about his experiment, but I guess his close friends must be know about this his last testamentary, and I hope they’ll continue it to make it come true.

The last comment on my profile

Rest in peace, Mas Median. Thanks for all the shares and inspirations.
Will gonna miss our conversations. :’(

0 comment:

Post a Comment