Saturday, September 10, 2011

Unsocial Social Network - Hibernation

Back to Makassar means back to my REAL life. Since I left Sorowako and being here again my activity has been change, back to how it used to be. It’s kinda, even totally different than when I was in Sorowako, when I spent most of my time with internet because I didn’t have so much things to do in a small town like that. Be friends with my social network accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and so on, and so on. Made me really became an unsocial person.

But man, this is a big city, and back to real life means back again to my daily routine, meet people, and sure, become a social person. In fact, since I’m back in here and I really enjoy my new life it feels like I forget my social network accounts because I’m too glad to meet my friends and my bf and spend time with them. Oh yes, I still a social person.

So, enough for unsocial social network. I’ve spent too much time with it, so I decide to hibernating starts from today. Will leave all my account for couple of weeks while internet connection in my home is totally bad lately and I also have to reinstall my laptop and smartphone. I also think to make some underconstruction for ALL my social network account, well just for make something new to celebrate my 21th birthday, a new phase in my life. I still have no idea what it will be, well let me think about that. Due I still owe you my stories, I promise I’ll wake up soon from this hibernation.

See you again (maybe) on my birthday.
Have a nice dream.

0 comment:

Post a Comment