Thursday, March 31, 2011

Alone In The Crowd

Okay, so far I'm fine. During stay in Sorowako I always healthy, even my weight increased 5 kg. I'm also very excited to be here, having fun with my friends, meet many people with different backgrounds, which certainly gives priceless experiences for me.

I feel something different tonight. I don't know, I just feel like ... lonely. Although I always around with my friends at all times, especially at dinner when we all got together and shared our experience in the office that is almost always made us laughing loud. It felt very happy to be among them who really care and joy, from Cha ', my best partner-in-crime, until Madi, who became very care when I got something wrong with my eyes.

The reason is because when I was typing this blog my roommate talked with her boyfriend by phone. Well, this iss not the first time I heard her call her boy, I know every night they're always communicating, even when last weekend they talked until 4 am. But I never heard it directly because I always fall asleep before the 'date' has showed.

Then I heard them. Suddenly I felt alone. As long as I'm here my boyfriend never calls me even  for once. I also just called to wake him up on Wednesday because he has a morning class. SMS was just simply asking, "What are you doing?". I just feel as though there's no one who felt that I'm special, that every day longing to hear my voice, accompanied by a chat and listen my story.  
 
I don't know, but I feel I miss something. Whether missed by anyone, only this time I feel I need someone to share. Not for doing my weird activity like with my friends here, but for a more personal and serious conversation. Someone who can be a place where I pour all my heart's content while you are away here, even though only for tell how I spend my life today.

I need. Anyone, no matter he's my boyfriend or not. Someone who can fix my homesickness and loneliness.

I need, before I can no longer control my tears to fall down.

8 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do not ruin your affection, and make yourself troubled by searching for anyone who's any consolation. because it can make a special no longer. preserve in the one person you will be special. although only share stories do not run on anyone find your girlfriend. that's what makes a woman to be special.

Anonymous said...

but if you really need a friend to share or just call me :) ill be able to be youe new online "crme frnd :) LOL

Jeanne Ligte said...

well, thanks a lot for your support, but the problem is, how can i share my stories to you if i don't know exactly who you are? let's think about that.

Anonymous said...

hehe.bit weird, you share your story in the blog to anyone, it means you are ready to talk to anyone who you do not know, and besides sharing a story on people who are not known to be more challenging and there is no need to bond. anggapalah me as a loyal blog reader.

Jeanne Ligte said...

i've got a fans. yeah.

but i think you used google translate for comment me, rite? oh come, just because i write in english doesnt mean you couldnt reply it in bahasa. saya ngerti bahasa indonesia kok. sangat fasih.

Anonymous said...

hahaha...dikit dikit, makanya sy suka komen blogmu, asyik aja skalian belajar bahasa inggirs...hehehe

Jeanne Ligte said...

padahal bhs inggris saya nda bagus2 amat. anda belajar pada objek yg salah.

Anonymous said...

makanya krena kurang bagusnyami itu bisa dibandingkan antara mana yg benar dan mana yg salah..hahaha ngeles.com

Post a Comment