Friday, April 1, 2011

Adventurous April!



Guess what? Today is April Fools Day! Yay! Well, I don't think 1 April as the time to bullying people, I prefer to think of how to evaluate a quarter of the year had passed. Yes, first quarter is up this year. And I'm pretty proud to say that so far I've received a lot of new experiences, learned many new things, and many things has changed in me. LOTS OF THINGS. 

This is not a big change. Even if you know me well, it may not be seen directly. I still remain someone who excited, talkative, and always making jokes with lots of laughter. But personally I feel the change. At least this time I was absolutely "clean" which means that I've totally quit to be a smoker and drunker. It felt so glad to feel myself more fragrant without the smell of cigarettes and beer, and I can take a deeper breath when I'm swimming. Another thing that might change is how I'm grow up, think with maturation, can control my money better so I can save money for my travel plans to Bali and Raja Ampat, even to be able to watch the International Java Jazz Festival next year. Anything else? Oh yeah, I've got a scholarship from my university!


This year also seems like I become little more introverted person. I was previously often spend time to hang on at the mall, but lately I prefer to stay at home. Reading books, watching movies, writing, anything. I also study to improve my English, I even try to learn French this year. Okay, I don't intend to withdraw from the people around me, I just try to spend my time with something more useful so when I graduate from college I'll have more skills and experiences that could be really important when I work in the future. 


But hey, even if I changed, but I'm still a Jenny. Jenny who is excited and weird girl, and like to try new things. Thit is why I'm very exciting to join a sport tournament who will be followed by One Vale's project employees. I'll join the football with some of Indians, Negroes, Chinese and New Zealander. This month will also be held Diving Course with international certificates, and I'm very interested to join in order to enjoy the sea view at my vacation to Raja Ampat next year. This will be a fun and new experience! 


At least all the fun things have to be balanced with good quality work. Deadline is so close, and I have to deal with 200 new employees who will participate in training and mining tours. This will be a busy and challenging month, but I will, and I swear I can enjoy it. Be struggle, I believe I can
beat it!

0 comment:

Post a Comment